We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Say "hello" to Elisa!

Well everyone, I finally made it! Just a few hours short of my exact due date. I was born at 8:20pm on Monday, June 26, 2006. I weigh 8 lbs and am 20 inches long. My daddy says that I am the most beautiful baby ever, so it must be true!

You can call me Elisa!

Elisa Lucena Terry
June 26, 2006


Elisa and Jennifer's first meeting (in the outside world)!


Sascha, Dr. Claudia, Elisa & Jennifer after the birth.


Elisa bonds with her mommy!


Elisa's first bath. She enjoyed having her hair washed.


Daddy and Elisa practice the secret handshake.


A proud daddy with his precious baby girl!


It has been a long day for little Elisa. It is time to catch some z's.

Today was a remarkable day for our growing family. Jennifer was simply amazing! She did a great job throughout the labor and deliver! Both mommy and baby are doing great and are expected to come home in a couple of days. Thank you all for your love and prayers. We appreciate you.

Stay tuned for more pictures!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, she's a beaut!!!

Chris

Jacque said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations on making it through, and way to go Elisa for not making Mommy wait any longer! We love you guys and are really happy for you!
-Allison & fam

Anonymous said...

Gracious, Pape's! Elisa is stunning! Jennifer she has your mouth for sure.

I'm so completely thrilled for you guys - even though you took exactly none of my name suggestions. How are we pronouncing it? Long E?

Send me your address so I can overwhelm you with baby gifts.

I love you both... no, wait! I love you ALL.

kids said...

Hi! I thought she was a beautiful baby! CONGRAGALASHONS!


Talia :-)

kids said...

Welcome baby Elisa!!

We are glad you are here.

Can't wait to meet you.

Love,

Tami, Matt & co.

laura jo said...

y'all are such a gorgeous family! baby elisa seems to be such a happy newby!