We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Monday, September 04, 2006

10 weeks old and getting cuter

It is amazing to me that Elisa is already 10 weeks old! Watching her grow is so bitter-sweet. I love seeing her develop and learn new things, but watching the tiny baby in front of me slowly disappear is sad. She continues to light up the room wherever we go! Everyone in the mall, at church, in the store, out on the street, etc that sees her takes notice and makes a comment that always causes me to puff my chest out. I love my little girl!

She has begun to converse with us! It is pretty cute. She will not hesitate to let you know when she is mad or disagrees with something and has begun to make little baby noises of expression when she is watching her mobiles or playing with her other toys.

She is always a delight! We can't wait for more of our friends and family to get to know her.




No comments: