We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Elisa on the go!

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post on this blog. It could be that I have needed a little break from blogging or that I have been too busy trying to keep up with Elisa. She took off walking a couple of weeks ago and there has been no slowing her down. She is all over the place! All she wants to do is walk, run and dance. She is a little ball of fun! Seriously, she is so funny to watch and play with - all we do is laugh (I assure you that we are laughing with her, not at her).

This video is of Elisa playing with a balloon that a woman gave her. We were at the mall a couple of days ago and she got her hands on this balloon and just had a great time. You would have thought it was pure gold! I love how easily entertained she is at this age. Enjoy!



This next video is of Elisa dancing to the nursery rhyme "Baa, Baa Black Sheep". I don't know what it is about that song, but she loves it (and the little book we have too). The funny thing about this video to me is how bad the singing is. It is horrible, but Elisa thinks it is the greatest!

2 comments:

Jennifer Schroeder said...

She's a very good church of christ dancer--no hip movement.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute - I really miss the boys being that young! Good videos - keep them coming.

Terissa