We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yikes! What!? Did she...?

Somehow I think we are in for it. Elisa has turned on a whole new attitude that we aren't quite ready for. I've heard of the "terrible 2s" and maybe even the "terrible 3s", but do the "terrible 15 months" exist? It could be that she isn't feeling well due to teething, but it is hard to say. All I know is that lately, although she is still sweet, she is a little stinker too!

An example: the other day I was feeding her lunch or dinner and she decided to throw some of her food on the floor (this isn't altogether uncommon - happens at every meal). This time, however, when I told her "No, Elisa!" she furrowed her brow, looked at me and said "Na, dada!" with her pudgy finger pointing at me! What!? Did she really just do that!? Oh, man, we are in big trouble!

My mom likes to think that us kids will get the trouble that we caused through our own children. The problem is, I really don't think I was this ornery!

1 comment:

kids said...

No one is ever as ornery as his/her children... :-)