We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Little Escape Artist

This is the little escape artist!

Yesterday morning I heard Elisa playing in her bed as she usually does after waking up. I went in her room to find a curious situation. She had somehow undone one side of her diaper through her sleeper and reattached it between her legs. Her diaper then proceeded to slide down one leg until it was around one ankle. It looked like she was wearing a boot! We were all fortunate that I found her like that before she decided to use her diaper again. She was bare-bottomed in there! It was really funny.

As I was getting her out of her bed I also noticed that a band-aid that had been on her knee was on the floor in her room. I guess it is possible that she unzipped her sleeper, messed with her diaper, took off her band-aid, threw it on the ground and zipped herself back up again. I wouldn't put it past her.

Here are a couple of more recent photos for you...

Elisa makes eating lunch look so cool!

Our most recent family photo - taken last week.

By the way, this is the 100th post on this Blog!

2 comments:

Marian said...

I guess your 100th post is not as big a deal as, say, a TV show's 100th episode. But as someone with only 8 posts so far, it's something to aspire to. : ) Pretty soon your little escape artist will be escaping from her crib!

Michelle said...

That is too funny. My mother in law just told me that they have to duck tape my nephews diaper on at night because he takes it off. Do I need to send you a roll?