We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

God's What?!

Yesterday Jennifer was reading "My Little Golden Book About God" to Elisa. There is a page that says

"God makes up grow, too, with minds and eyes to look about our wonderful world, to see its beauty, to feel its might."

A little complicated for a 2-year old, but good nonetheless. I added italics to show that Elisa picks up a lot - sometimes, though, she is a little off. After this sentence she started saying over and over "God's booty! God's booty!"

I am sure that God has a wonderful sense of humor and that He enjoyed that even more than I did!

1 comment:

Jennifer W said...

I'm quite sure God's got a booty and I have no doubt he's slapping his knee at the beautiful musings of a three year old "booty".