We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Following the Pack

Well, I've done it! I have decided to be a follower and start a blog. I have a lot of friends that "blog" about many different things. I have enjoyed reading all of them, but one couple's blog pushed me over the edge. I would just like to say that Brad and Summer Fuqua are to blame for this. So, once this thing gets going you can direct all blasts and complaints to them. I, however, will accept all compliments!

Actually, Brad and Summer did influence me to start a Blog. Jennifer and I are expecting our first baby and I wanted family and friends to be able to keep up with what is going on. This Blog will be dedicated to our journey into parenthood and will focus on our child once he or she arrives in June. So, stay tuned! More details are just around the corner.

No comments: