We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Friday, February 08, 2008

What a Mess!!

Our little Elisa is quite the mess. She is non-stop from the moment she wakes up until she is asleep again. She is constantly getting into something or getting on someone! Here is a picture of her sitting on Jennifer while she reads a book!

I love stories from this vantage point!

I forgot to mention that in the "what's the word" post that one of her favorite words is "WHOA!!" She says it all the time and uses it really well. If she almost falls - "WHOA!" If she hears a crash or drops something - "WHOA!" It is hilarious! I am trying to get it on video.

Another new word is bumblebee. Her version is "bubblebee". Ever since I post about her learning new words she has picked up about one a day on average. She likes to say "monkey" now too. She often has long sentences of jibberish - but really knows how to ask for the "keees" or for some "cheeeese" when she wants a snack.

I hope you enjoy these recent picture of our cutie.

Check out my fancy backpack!

I love swinging! Weeeeee!

Can you pass the bon-bons, please.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Jennifer W said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Her hair is starting to look thick and longer too, and she looks so much like Jennifer! Oh I can't wait to meet our little lady!!

Jennifer W said...

Okay I just reread the thing about saying "Whoa" and in my head I imagine she says it like Keanu Reeves and it's fantastic. Just thought you should know. And yes, I just posted the name!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

I totally dig the swing in the doorway.