We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Drama Queen

I wouldn't say that Elisa overreacts to everything, but she does have a streak of drama. She has a way of letting you know that she doesn't agree with something. It can be anything, but her response is the same... "I don't want ______ anymore!"

Things we have heard lately include:

"I don't want juice anymore!"
"I don't want milk anymore!"
"I don't want to go pee pee on the potty anymore!"
"I don't want to wear clothes anymore!"
"I don't want to take a bath anymore!"
"I don't want to go for a walk anymore!"
"I don't want to eat anymore!"
"I don't want to wear sandals anymore!"
"I don't want to sleep in the bed anymore!"
"I don't want to go bye-bye in the car anymore!"
"I don't want to (be) tickled anymore!"
"I don't want to see _______ anymore!"

I think you get the picture! If she doesn't want something; she doesn't want it for infinity! Sometimes she throws out some funny ones that really make me laugh, but most of them just make me roll my eyes. What a little drama queen.

4 comments:

Jennifer W said...

He he he. Love it. I can't wait.

Sascha Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sascha Terry said...

You know what is funny? As soon as I finished writing this post I went to get Elisa up from her nap. We came down and Jennifer asked "are you ready to go for a walk?" I bet you know what Elisa said! "I don't want to go for a walk anymore!"

Of course, I had to go back and add that one to the middle of the list!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

My favorite is "I don't want to wear clothes anymore." That is too funny.