We invite you to join us in our adventures with our little one: watching her grow and discover.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

MOMMY IS BACK!

Jennifer finally made it in early this morning. What I can remember her telling me (I was still mostly asleep) was that the airline put her and 3 other women who were with her in a hotel and paid for their dinner. They went to bed around midnight and received a phone call around 1:00am telling them to check-out of the hotel and take a bus to the airport at 2am. Their flight to Porto Alegre left at 4am and Jennifer walked in our front door at approximately 6:55am. I think she was in her pajamas and in bed by 7am. I expect her to sleep for most of the day.

I am sorry that she went through all she did to get back to us. But, I'm so glad that she did. Especially for Elisa's sake. I know that little girl really missed her mommy and had high expectations that she would see her this morning.

Mommy, we love you and we are glad you're back!

1 comment:

Karise said...

Sascha - What a great job you have done while Jennifer was gone! Elisa won't remember it, but you will! I know you both are glad that she is home - Enjoy your weekend!